Innovia enabled Bayer to populate its innovation pipeline with actionable opportunities for new gastrointestinal health platforms…
Innovation in the Life Sciences
In the early 2000s, the focus for life sciences was on ‘biotech’, transforming the discovery phase for pharma. Now their scope is much broader, spanning many sectors: food, apparel, chemicals manufacture, health care, industrial equipment…The life sciences are advancing at an impressive pace, achieving leaps in understanding and capability – rocket fuel for disruptive innovation.
Innovia’s skills in the life sciences span anatomy, physiology, microbiology, biochemistry, molecular biology, and biophysics. We use this broad and deep expertise to create breakthrough ideas.
Recent work includes:
• identifying new enzymatic routes to replace chemical catalysis;
• determining how to measure nutrition along a food supply chain;
• finding new ways to control bacteria on a variety of surfaces;
• creating technical approaches for monitoring tissue viability; and
• designing performance apparel for humans in extreme conditions.